If you are the innocent party in a road traffic accident, you shouldn't have to suffer whilst your own vehicle is off the road. Did you know that you are entitled to a replacement vehicle of similar standard to your own whilst your vehicle is being repaired? We will recover the hire charges directly from the insurance company of the negligent driver. We can also claim, on your behalf, other expenses that you may be entitled to including:
- Loss of earnings
- Diminution / Loss of value
After an accident that wasn't your fault, for free, friendly advice call our FREEPHONE number 0800 093 8411 - please have your details to hand.
If you have fully comprehensive insurance and your car is unroadworthy, a replacement vehicle will be delivered to you immediately, which you will have the use of until your own vehicle is repaired or until you receive your settlement cheque if your own car is a write off.
If you have fully comprehensive insurance and your car is still roadworthy, we will meet you at the repairing garage with a replacement car for you to use until your own vehicle is repaired.
Then we will submit our hire account to the insurance company of the negligent party and reclaim on your behalf your policy excess together with any other losses you have incurred as a result of the accident.
If you insurance cover is 3rd party fire and theft or third party only, and your vehicle is unroadworthy, we will:
- Instruct an independent engineer to inspect your vehicle
- If your vehicle is a write off, we will pursue a favourable settlement from the insurance company of the negligent party and provide you with a replacement vehicle whilst your claim is being processed.
- If your vehicle is repairable, we will book it into one of our approved repairers and arrange payment for the repairs to be made directly to the garage from the insurance company of the negligent party.
- You will have the use of our hire car until your own car is back on the road.
What you say...
"We have now been using the services of Collision Solutions for several years. The whole process from initial report of an accident through to settlement always runs as smoothly as possible. Even where disputes are encountered..."
Roger Green, Claims Manager
Get in touch!
You can either call us on
0800 093 8441
or if you prefer you can contact us using the link below:
If you'd like to recieve our quarterly email newsletter, click this link to sign up: